Wednesday, June 16, 2010

tiffanyg's birthday celebration

my early birthday celebration on 4th june 2010 at
"BAR NONE"

THE MARRIOTT HOTEL SINGAPORE

320 ORCHARD ROAD

before that went TCC with madeline and jean for dinner =)


barnone.
there are two bands..
one is five series on oldies song till 9.30pm

and the other is solid five from 10pm onwards! on RnB..
they rocks!

got a couple of Belvedere Vodka Bottle and MOET rose champagne
♥♥♥
darling jean.




i cant shift my pictureS! so lets start with my drunk face!
hahaha..

i celebrated early becux of this lovely colleague of mine!
she going back to Philippines! sob... i love her!
dessa, me and random customer that wanted to tk picture with me..
linda.
melissa.

and her mom who sent me these pictures.
got to noe them on tt day itself.. amazing huh?

barry.
my soccer inspiration =X hahaha..


=X
told u i was tipsy. hahaa.
the mummy love tking pictures!



alright.. enough of the unglam pictures..
lets start right from the beginning!
my bro, his fren (edward), me and
my college mates (yan liang, thomas and eugene)

*FAMILIAR FACES* my MDIS mates.
yong ming's gf (joyce), Yong ming, me, li xian, jeffrey, vincent and brendan.


my lovely girls, know them thur my ex modelling agency.FATE!
melinda, me and jean.
me, henmond and bendick.. *the photographer*
thanks henmond for taking all these wonderful pictures..
he's an event photographer that i know on tt day too =X
its stevie (my photoshoot organiser) who ask him to come.
THANK YOU SO SO MUCH!
stevie and the other photographer kennth if im not wrong =X
thank you for coming! *LOVE*
imran, joanne, me and helmeat
Barry, the PR manager.
solid five singing "happy birthday song" for me..
awww...
asking me up the stage to sabo me! 0.O

i haven got the video yet.. once i got it i'll post k?

keegan, xiao lian, me and yan kai

dessa, me and her fren.

she hug me so tight!

we almost cried.. =(


i got 22 balloons in total..!

me, barnone manager(christina) and dessa.



my secondary sch mates.
so surprised that they came!
augustin, ying hao and li feng.

they got me ang bao! hahaha..
aloysious from SUB.
my ex company.

casper, the friendly ghost of my bf

my brother's fren and his wifey..
yupp.. im close to my 2nd brothers frens..
we used to hang out tgt =)
dardar and i

i love him!

they got me a drink..
dunno whats tt... but sorry!
it didnt make me high! LOL...

i dunno whats tt called..
but im supposed to drop the small cup into the big one..
it didnt taste as bad..

cake cutting session!
dardar got me a cake, and the other staff frm barnone got me another!
THANK YOU dardar,
THANK YOU sean!
alot of ppl said the cake was nice!
But i didnt get to try any..
dardar got this.
and sean got this.










customers and dessa..


ah fa and me =)
dardar's fren.
solid five! the band members..
esp patrick! he went to the gents.
TIM, me and vinna frm 199shop.
casper, me, dardar and randy.
randy, photographer of super junior!
grab the pictures frm him! hahaa..

???






ONE...TWO... THREE............
happy birthday to you......
hahaha..

LOOK! he's screaming at me!
OUCH!











thank you guys for coming to my birthday party even thou its on weekdays,
i book this day purely bcux
my lovely, dessa is going back to her hometown.
and its more spacious den weekends or even ladies night..

THANK YOU FOR MAKING AN EFFORT DOWN..
THANK YOU SO SO MUCH!

more pictures on my "1 week" of birthday celebration coming...

to be continue......


ps:: pls click on my nuffnang ads on the left side bar! THANK YOU!

No comments: