Saturday, June 19, 2010

early birthday celebration at marina bay hotel

darling got me a hotel at marina bay sands..
but i still hate her for not attending my birthday celebration at barnone!

my room.



not a very nice view as all the top views are occupied =(
spot my heels.


bought lappy for them to use in case their bored =)

love the bath tub shape.. i missed mine..

shower room and toilet

brush teeth tgt...
awwww.. so sweet..


huge toilet aka smoking room.




love the gigantic mirror!
this guy very vain! kept asking me to tk photos of him!

he wanted to tk this picture and praised himself =X

LOL.

after tking this picture he cant get up.. hahaha..
ask me to get him up.. but i pulled my bro to the room and left him there.. LOL
us.








come and play hide n seek with me.





my bed!!!! arghhh..


=)
=(

smoking room.

stupid la.. i tie hair also wanna disturb.

i jus saw the pictures tt he took so much pictures of me doing my hair n make up.

was preparing for dinner downstairs den off for work.



done =)



who are we waiting for?

THIS GUY! kept tking picture!
look he used self timer! LOL

walk so pai.. whateva i do also pai..
kenna scold liao.. cam low batt =X
waiting for darling to get down den off for buffet dinner!
$68/pax.
show u what they've got..

bread.
spag of ur own choice.

salads.
fruits.
chilled seafood.. which i dont eat..
i think its a waste.. hahaha
sushi.
and last but not least...
DESSERTS!



awwww......
I LOVE CHOCOLATES!
ah fa was asking y i took just the strawberry's leafs...
can u guys see its a strawberry fondue? lol

aft dinner went work and back to hotel room again.

this time round there are more ppl.
dardar, randy, louis and his fren gary.
casper and gf.
next morning i and dardar called for room service and tried thier dishes..

not very amazing =X

check out! =)


muack!

♥ I Love him So Much ♥

No comments: