Monday, June 28, 2010

hair cut and surprise

messy hair!

today will be the day i trim away all those thick hairs!

and frizzy hair!
to...............................






THIS! =)




next....
outing with my ITE mates ❤


love my eye make up tt day
*❤*
but it was ruin..!!!
i tell u why later..

ta da.... !
they surprise me with a cake even though
they didnt celebrate with me on my actual birthday..

so thoughtful of them..
it was my first surprise frm my frens actual..
i was touched and i cried...
so sweet....... awwww...

trying to smile with my tears..
they say good ma.. "teary eyes" -.-"
thank u so much gals...
and one guy! hahaha.. orange bf..
thank you for the hard finding of way to bottle tree =)


its my first time there.. heeeheee..

thank you gals for surprising me with the cake..(my fourth candle of the year!)
staying out late even though u got sch and work the next day..
i really appreciate it..

and pls dont complain on my msg (compo)! haha
I LOVE YOU, GIRLS!
(say u love me too!!! lol..)

2 comments:

独家记忆 said...

yes! we love u deep deep down into the deep ocean!

TiffanyG said...

i love u gals tooo.. ♥♥♥