Tuesday, June 29, 2010

schwarzkopf

baby went to fetch casper and
headed to JB.
i didnt noe tt their gg for a short business trip..
i was bored to death!
our piece of bread and a can of drink ,
last us for a whole day...

frm their business talk
to
hair cut
and
hair dye... (10pm!)
actually, casper was going there to purely JUST get a hair wash..
but ended up,
he got the most horror hair dye!
=X
Blondy!
you may think tt my hair colour is normal..
but it was a hassle for the hair dresser!
they said it was a "big mission" for them..

my hair colour was actually dark purple,
and it faded to red... so.........
red was the worst colour that hair dresser HATE!
its not easy to change red to brown.. so,
they tone my colour down by, i think bleaching it...
den colour my hair with a lot of different colour...
and by the numbers of dyes i counted.. there should be 4 hair dye!
and they dyed it over and over again for my hair to absorb the brown....

i swore i never ever till dye my hair RED!
(even thou this case, was the other trainee made a mistake!)
my hair was really damn damn dry and damaged! argghh....
but over all.. the service was not good....
BUT EXCELLENT!
they really treated my hair as thou it was theirs!
the boss was very thoughtful and professional!
***BOTH THUMBS UP!***


ta da...!
his blonde hair became BLUE!
and after a few washed.. it will become ASH!
I LIKE~!
YESH.. i look damn shag and HUNGRY!
but im sure the guys feel even worst!
dardar went to buy some snacks aft his hair cut and dye...

aft...... 2 years plus...
this is my 1st time i see baby dyed his hair!
♥♥♥
he even highlight his hair!
whoooo.... AI MEI!
dunno why the highlight turned out to be green...?

♥♥♥



♥ my everything ♥
we're starving~


my ♥
his colour - ash brown
mine - mixture
we're the last customer to left =X
all the other shops are closed.
no shopping that day.. EMO!
HAPPY CUSTOMER!
hahahahahahaha!!!!!

3 person.. 6 glasses!
we need to hydrate ourselves..

back to s'pore ard 1am plus..

No comments: