Monday, September 28, 2009

can u imagine im rejecting 100 over ppl everyday one by one?
oh man.. i dunno whats wrong with FB! i cant ignore all !! damn it~

skip work today and went to get present for my BFF!
her birthday party is tml!

thinking of getting this

or this for myself! i love both! really.. ended up i got the zebra print!
LOVE* japan item!


oh ya.. dada went japan le! keke.. have an happy trip!

dinner at "Pu Tian" with mummy and uncle aft my shopping!

mimi and uncle ordering food.


^v^


aft i ate a few mouth i still didnt eat the meat.. i ask mimi y this chicken no meat de..
den.. they were laughing at me! that is pig leg!!!

WTF! i puke out the whole thing.. ~!#$%^&*
they purposely don wan to tell me de lo.. always want me to try... YUCK!
HATE IT!

this is CHICKEN, finally!

and veg!


prawn! my favourite!

today bought alot of dress and jacket.. haha..
tml going to my BFF's birthday party.. so happy!
this month i have more than 8 of my fren's birthday.. oh god...*FAINT*

No comments: