Thursday, September 9, 2010

Loves.

baby got food poisoning! (ノД`)。。。
poor dardar.. i hope he will recover by tml!
**PRAY HARD**

was busy working, working, learning and slacking!
what do i mean by that?? *roll eyes*
working for my own part time jobS, working for dardar,
car lesson and rotting at home most of the days! heheehee..

looking for the best job that most suits me before i commit myself whole hearted.
but, i think my part time job earn more moolahs then full time jobs lei~
argghhh.. so irritating! but what to do?!
there's one hundred and one reason that i still have to go for full time jobs! sianzz....

if u guys have any challenging jobs (i.e makerting,events..) with attractive pay bring it up to me!
be it full time or part time! =X as long as its good moolahss.. heee!
MOST APPRECIATED!
muackies.

No comments: