Tuesday, May 25, 2010

my new toy ♥

A tiny little update!

im overjoyed and i wanna share with you my new toy!
my baby bought me this lovely toy for my coming birthday!
love it to the max!*
this is what i always wanted!! cool cool cool~~

baby was in the car asking what i want for my birthday,
me: nothing,dont get me anything..
baby : u sure? i tot u always wanted an itouch?
me: dont buy la.. so expansive..blah blah blah..
baby : confirm? (and he opens up the car cabinet)
me: u really got it?! this is not real! i dont believe this! hahaha...


Regardless, I apologize for not keeping up with my blog, even though I promised to blog more (which I have), my school,works and sickness interfered my blogging.




PS:Success comes with many sacrifices. If you truly want something, you have to sacrifice. Life is never fair. When you lose, you gain. Even in mother nature there is Yin and Yang. When one side of the world receives light from the sun, the other is in darkness. You cannot expect everything to be perfect.

No comments: