Wednesday, April 7, 2010

MADNESSSS!

T.U.E.S.D.A.Y


8.30am - 11.30am
* Classes*
aft class, headed to town to meet darling for lunch..
lunch at pasta waruku, my love!
darling and i =)
SWEET*
darling likes tt bear bear too..
**thats the one frm the random cab uncle*

the girls and
the guys.
ambassador of waruku =)




went shopping and this lil dress caught my eye..!

didnt get it as my designer said tt the material wasnt good!

went for movie. "When In Rome"

it was really hiralous.. thumbs up for the movie! =)

i'll give it 4/5 popcornssss =)

anyway, darling bought my fav ben n jerry ice cream chocolate fudge Brownie.. awww..

darling dont want me to love bear bear more than her! =(

lady killer =S

went darling's place before she sent me for dinner with 199shop =)


Vinna and TIM~

nice people to hang out with =)

such a big boy holding bear bear! TIM~~~DOM!!! =X
had a wonderful dinner with them.. thanks Madeline for the sumptuous dinner!

the crabby soup is really damn nice! *drooling*
headed to AMK for board games! i had a wonderful night tt day!

it was madness!!!!


W.E.D.N.E.S.D.A.Y

went to get my spectacle done...

guess what?

apparently, my degree was 150 and now it had INCREASED!

DOUBLE MY DEAR! DOUBLE! its 300 now! gosh... my lappy really killing my eyes!

went baack to my bedok's house to get letters with my brother =)

with no eye lashes =) cus i cant find my glue.. LOL

look at his expensive t-shirt that cost nearly 200? frm ben sherman =X

look at this lovely Christine Dior bag darling jane bought for me frm hong kong =)

even though its second hand but i still appreciate it..

its a token from her... i love you darling!

No comments: