Friday, March 19, 2010

captured memories

every single day seems like a relaxing day for us..
planning to go everywhere after the end for the classes..


when projects are due in weeks time..
class test coming nearer and nearer each day..
exam soon to be our disaster!

when holland village for laska! =)
the ads on the table caught my eye!
i've tried their massage! its really awesome!!!
its the best i've tried so far.. its having promotion now..
so what keeps you waiting? call now for appointment!

(this is not a advertorial, jus wanna recommend to my lovely readers!)

saw that feet? its mine.. hahaha..

yuppp.. im very happy today!

its always bliss to have guys serving the ladies =)
my spicy spicy laska! *^^*


aft laska,

jeff bought jus for ice cream!

Bren . Me . Jeff
sugar*

brownie with lycee martini ice cream!

happy eating!

A peaceful place to eat there. love*

T.H.U.R.S.D.A.Y
caught me eating again!

im waiting for my food to be cooked!

this time we're at Seoul garden =)

i dont dare to cook!

its so painful to cook.. oil spitting.. oh my.. nonono..

haha.. tts y the guys is doing the job now! ;D

Zhi Lian Brendan Chan

waiting.. waiting.. and waiting...

my Jeff Kor Kor! lol.

jeff's plate - bren's plate - my plate!

they laugh at me the way i eat!
ya i noe! like baby can? its so hot la..



THUMBS UP!



look! isnt it tempting?

i really want that FAT tweety!

Jeff: okok.. i go change!

Bren: i must get that tweety! (bu gan yan!)

its body is already off the green green grass patches!
SEE! hmmm.. stupid machine!!
the hook is so lose! wasted our money!
ARGGGHHHHH!


CLICK ON MY nuffnang ADVERTISEMENT ON THE LEFT!
much appreciated*

No comments: