Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Deeply in love


which works for my poor throat??
thanks jeff for getting Robitussin for me.. it works for him..
so, i shall try if it works for me too.. hurhur...

aft sch, acc jeff to tiong bahru for subway! (his craving)
and waited for daryl to fetch him to somewhere for insurance brain washing =X

****


MY WEEKENDS UPDATE!

S.A.T.U.R.D.A.Y
baby came to fetch me aft his work,
went mustafa for his shopping trip...
headed to geylang to buy beancurd and back to baby's place.

S.U.N.D.A.Y
went ikea to get my quilt and cover,
and headed to town to meet baby's frens...
FUN PEOPLE! ^^
WHO"S that lucky guy out there?
????
thats
MY BABY BOY!
*pain pain*


look how short is my hair length now!!
im not gg back to my hairdresser till my hair grow dead long!
*angry with him le la..

****
jus got this pic frm adrain =)
oh ya.. tt day we went ikea with peeps
we all came out with an number..
and went to buy 4D..
nearly got 2nd prize! haix...
TRY HARDER GUYS!

No comments: