Friday, February 12, 2010

Mad fun

Last night, meet up with martin aft his camp =)
and headed to haig road for his cell group BBQ..
everybody are supposed to bring a fren along.. so, he brought me along with him =)

we took bus and drop half way~ argghhh.. so, impatient for a long trip like tt..

thats Martin. handsome right? heehee..

i felt so welcome to be there..
food and drinks was served right infront of me once i was seated..
very friendly group of people =)

baby, came to fetch me aft his dinner with frens..
brought me home and went for his MJ session..



****


T.H.U.R.S.D.A.Y
JB Trip with peeps!
darling came to fetch us frm sch,
and headed to woodlands checkpoint =)
1st stop.
Char Chan Ting at Holiday Inn..
darling and i were dead hungry!
love myself without makeup now..
so, ignore my dark circles..
darling orders honey lemon for me..
*sweet
Adrain was shock when he saw his spaghetti.

Taiwan's spaghetti meant to be so watery?
where's my food???

heehee...
hor fan! yummy!!!
*thumbs up*
while waiting for others food to arrive..
cam-whore a lil =))


darling love to box darling!
darling see me so poor thing and snap a pic of me..
sick lei.. what to do? love them muchhhiieee!


aft shopping.. we went city sq =)
adrian snapped this!
his new iphone!
darling and Jeff.
i did pedicure..
my first time doing 3D nail art..
love it!
manicure =)
Homed at nearly 10pm..
ate my dinner.. blow my hair and headed to bed!
cux the next day class at 8.30am! whooo...


PS:Seriously, look at urself before judging others..
buai paiseh~

No comments: