Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Lunch at Ikea today!

reached sch at 8.25pm when class started at 9am.
blur blur me...overlooked =X

we got 3 hours of break time.. so went IKEA for lunch..
Adrian, Brendan Jeff and me.
Jeff on diet? =X

they're craving.
me and adrian first time eating it..


nothing special for us =X
Jeff's hospital food.. hahah..
Salmon =)
Adrain's Chicken Wing and Salad.
mine and brendan's =))
we LOVE chilli~
that day went shopping with darling and jeff..
i saw alot of my lovely Blythe doll placed at the shop..
so, i couldn't resist to tk a pic of it =XXX
and i rmb when i was in college, i did twice of my presentation on Blythe dolls..
baby, even bought me as a gift 2 years back.. although its a small one but i love it!

wasnt putting any make up for the past few days in school..
actually i dont like the feeling of power or even creams on my face..
jus doesn't felt comfortable..



******

when back to my bedok house to pack some stuff..
look at these gorgeous flowers at my home..
misss...
LOOK! all our things are outside now!
i climb up the cupboards and slowly throw our thingss down pack by pack..
cant finish all in a day.. so, we will come back another day..
i was searching for Bubble (my dog) everywhere... EVERYWHERE....
EVERYWHERE.............
the entire house! i shouted and scream for him.. i jus couldn't find him!
did my dad sell him off? he's dead? where is he?????
daddy is at china... argghhhh..
BUBBLE.. i miss you! sorry....

No comments: