Monday, January 4, 2010

RandomPost

Finally i can blog aft 2 hours of uploading pictures! >.<
Just got these products frm my cousin..
gosh.. can u imagine these products cost me $100 over!
cant wait to use them!

i jus bought Face power again! its MAC this time round..
i have finish the other brand of face power...

1.body shop
2. SKII -qty2
3. Chanel - qty2
4. Face Shop
5. BB cream
etc.. OMG!
BETTER CONTROL YOURSELF,TIFFANY! lol..

its a shopping paradise at SEPHORA!
theres alot of things there.. including bathe foam to make up.. etc
basically, EVERYTHING of our daily usage =)


3 Jan 2010, S.U.N.D.A.Y

i slept at ard 2am plus..
woke up at 11am to watch abit of tv..
calculate how much i earned on DEC =)
and went back to sleep... till baby was awake..
he woke me up aft his bathe and told me it 3pm now.. LOL..

went bathe and tot of getting lunch downstairs.. but it was raining heavily..
but no choice.. have to get our late lunch before it hit dinner.. haha.
went pasamalam to get Ramly burger and other finger food..

slack at home.. and i decided to get my nails done!
went chinatown, but couldn't find any manicure place =(
went window shopping.. had dinner at eric's shop...
dardar wanna go H.I.G.H for some lan games with Max..
so accompanied him..
darling Jane and Jin wanna meet..
so they came over to find us..
aft lan,
baby went home to settled some stuff for his mom,
den meet jane n jin at buangkok for TCSS session..


baby sent me back home ard 2plus 3am...
shagamama!!!




2 Jan 2010, S.A.T.U.R.D.A.Y


woke up at 6.30am! *YAWN*
photoshoot at Sentosa..
morning bikini shoot..
early in the morning come menses!
argghhh..

no choice.. still have to go.. =( New Bikini =)


= someone's boy boy.. so nice.. accompanied his GF for shoot =)
went home to get showered,
headed working at night! =)
damn exhausted...


baby, fetch me home aft work..
bathe, had my supper and was watching tv till i fall asleep..
woke up and went back to baby's room, while baby still watching in the living room..



1 Jan 2010, F.R.I.D.A.Y

meet up with my ITE frens =)
apparently, all guys expect me lo...
including of..
baby, me, yan liang, ivan, jia mao, irving, thomas, jared and eugene..
everybody was late can?!
baby, i, yan lang and irivng waited for them for almost 2 HOURS! WTH!
i promise i'll turn up late the next outing! LOL
aft dinner, headed to park lane for lan games..


this is when my msn got screwed up!
i think its becux i forgot to log off! arghhh...


oh ya, YAN LIANG! u told me to bring my camera..
and yet we forgot to tk pictures tgt.. haha..
anyway, its an enjoyable nightout =)




i forgot when is it went me n dardra went out..
must be one of these days la.. haha..
we're like having Manhattan almost every week..
xoxo.
dardar wearing so smart that day..
dunno wanna attract which sexy babe.. LOL



A Hungry women is an Angry women!
=Xbaby is hungry too.. wahahah..
we always ordered the same food..
platter for 2! weee....


27 December 2009, S.U.N.D.A.Y

Photoshoot at Fort Canning Hill

went for lunch with baby aft my shoot..
den back to clarke quey to pick jean up..
and headed back to fort canning to melinda's birthday party =)
bought this pretty perfume for her!
its the last piece! Hope she likes it ^^
sorry for the late post! jean is too busy to upload pictures.
its jus right outside of my shoot this morning!
shld have noe it.. so i can put my heavy bag there.. haha..
sweets*
Happy Gal.
Apparently, entertaining ourselves.. haha
hahaha..
i stole the gift box from a wintered christmas tree..
i got ribbons too!
pretty babe, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Candid pic by jean =)
she like my BF la.. keep snapping him!
LOL


PS:dont make a fool out of yourself, dumbass!

No comments: