Wednesday, December 30, 2009

HOTSTUFF!

jus came back home from library..
giving tuition for aloysius.. his exam coming!
hope he pass with flying colours! =)))

YAWN! working later... need a quick rest aft blogging!



Firstly, wanna thank charlotte for the Christmas card that i jus received.
she's actually jus an telemarketer, who randomly called me to visit their school..
and she told me that she felt so comfortable when talking to me..
so, mayb this is the another step rather than a stranger walking pass? heehee..


thanks =)
she rather sweet.. sending regards to me most of the weekends.
yupp.. nice stranger..xoxo

some overdue pictures from photoshooting.
love that messy hair!
but pictures cant be seen that is messy.. arghhh..
this wasnt part of the shoot! DONT WORRY! rofl.
Derek the photographer put this on my head since i like messy hair..
but that was tooooo OVER la..LOL..
he put it on his son! ROFL.
i was laughing all the way! *stomachache!*
that boiboi is ard 3 yrs old? he love tking pictures!


catch me on COOLSTUFF for the jan issue =)
its my one...two......three....fourth! time on magazine... ^.^

No comments: