Tuesday, November 17, 2009

*SHOUT* i've jus got my result!!!
GOOD LUCK TO MY MATES FOR THOSE WHO HAVEN OPEN THEIR RESULT SLIP!

Not very satisfied with my result BUT at least i TRIED my best =)
i struggle alot for these subject.. oh my..
pls don laugh at me! =X

Business Statistics - B
Fundamental of Information Technology - B
which also means that " I'VE GRAUDATED!" Cheeeeer for me (:



jus went causeway to handle some documents for mummy
and bought dozen of snacks back home.. while walking hm, i saw victoria wong!
sorry gal, didnt chat up with you was really tired =X

i need some adjustment! *HELP*
im always sleeping aft 4am and wake up aft 11am.. =X
i have rest at home for like... 2 week. i sleep like piggy, eat like piggy,work like an owl.
i miss out so much on the list! and im busy doing banner, watching taiwan's drama in the middle of the night and stuff...

cant wait to look for a full time job but i hate finding job and gg for interview...
ARGHHH!
what u want tiffany? *sigh*

No comments: