Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Crackass 1.0

傻瓜, 

好多感谢词想对你说。。。


谢谢你… never fail to be there for me, especially at this current moment..
谢谢你.. with your words of wisdom
谢谢你..  for showering me with ur unconditional love
谢谢你.. for bushing me home from meetups or clubs, so that u can tell me that little secret 
(even though there isn’t any!)
谢谢你.. for surprising me with all the little things (they’re a treasure to me)
谢谢你.. for trying to make me smile regardless how bad your day was.

So many… so many… THANK YOU.. I wanna say to you…


Im really glad to have you by my side. I thank god for bring us together.
(oh my I sound like a Christian~Amen... )
I dunno what bring us together this close now… 

its kindof amazing when we hang out tgt, just you and me....?
its like a whole group of 5 or more hanging ard togther.. its definitely a crazy moment.
we can laugh at ANYTHING, have fun ANYWHERE like for real...!~




We missed each other in the past,
Pushed you away the second time, (never gonna happen again I SWEAR) – it was a struggle
im so… gonna cherish you now, baby.




Rmb that afternoon, we cuddled on bed and we felt asleep? I love it!!
We’re so gonna do that occasionally.
I will prove to them that you are well taken care off when u’re with me.

I wont let them separate us ever again.
Lets hold our hand tight and fight this war together!


Lastly, 我好爱好爱好爱好爱你哦!







 thank you for the surprise !


 heartfelt lunch <3>






 one from you. one from me <3 nbsp="" p="">
i will wear them everyday!



XOXO,
crackass 1.0

No comments: