Wednesday, July 6, 2011

korean cuisine

Darling jane came to pick me up aft work.

darling, sorry for letting u round ard the car park three rounds =X


my bad.



korean Cuisine at bibigo.



















its been long since we last meet tgt!

due to my work, i missed so much in life...









stay with me... i'll blog as often as i could.



our camwhore tools? LOL




its not an lollipop..............ITS a lipbum! =)



how thoughtful is she?





















darling, ask me to pose with chopstick.. LOL














food was okok only.. =X



cux i dont really like korean cuisine =X













bit bit *^w^*












darling tie this on her >.<"





and i tie this! hahaha... cux it looks more like a male den female.. LOL







on the way home!









darling got me this too...



ITS A PEN! LOL....



super HUGE!



let me sign u as a member......... =D



chic chic wanna be in the picture too >.<




NAH!





STAY TUNE FOR MORE UPDATES!

love you guys!

muack muack!

No comments: