Monday, July 18, 2011

GET CHEEZY!

KSL with jane tang love.


its been long since i last went JB.


as baby's car is still on servicing.....












very cool shop.... =)






it can really pop a popcorn out! hahaha



i feel like buying this...



to put beer?










VERY HUGE!!!
















our late lunch!




they say no photo taking..
but.........






who cares?
































super tall glass...
love...

















yes....




cheeze fondue...!!





























my mini pizza...




thmbs up!!






























OUCH~




there goes my diamonds.............................





didnt get a picture of my current pedi and mani...




utterly dissappointed!!




ever will i go back there again.




awww..........









back to baby's shop..





and got nonsense frm my camera!









they use my camera to cam whore without me knowing!!!
TSK!!!




























I HATE LEONARD!!!








SEXY babe washing car! LOL




ROFL!

No comments: