Tuesday, March 22, 2011

If you truly love me, take me as i am, not as who you want me to be♥♥







s.u.n.d.a.y


baby came to fetch me aft work!


worked morning shift, ended work at 5.30pm.


i always love this shift! cux baby can sleep will rot.


den aft that we can meet up for movie n dinner.


=)


favorites ♥





went arcade to play our fav game! spent $20 on a single game station. LOL


mad happy!



had thai accent. didnt bring my bag along. so this is what my phone can do best. haha



soft shell crab. **THUMBS UP!**



nicer than we tot.



pineapple rice. **soso only**





veg. and green curry =)



went home right after buying loads of junk food! hohoho...





next day, went chloe's place for hor blogshoot shoot.










aft shoot, when out with chloe to town.


i went to meet jeff and she went to meet her fren.


caught up with this old fat uncle. =P

lunch, coffee.... den went back to chloe's place and wait for dardar to fetch me for dinner.


jus look at this.................


OMG! really...................... =X

No comments: