Monday, January 24, 2011

A lazy sunday~

JB trip with baby!

first station!
AUTOBACS!
look at the awful rims!
yuckxx! so uncle~~~~~!!!





look how huge the workshop is?!

our payment! =(
OUCH!

our reliable head mechanic. a very extremely sleepy sunday for me! my very wet n uncomb hair =X
lunch at 5pm.
s'pore's mac still very best!
my turn! ^^
hair treatment time!
newly bought sandals,
damn guilty! didnt wanted to get it... i think its so so only.
but the uncle sweating profusely, looked damn ke lian..
so i bought =X but the guilt is with me for the entire day!
as last week i bought a sandals (not worn yet)
and the week before i bought a heels =X while baby waiting for me, he went for a walk along and saw his frens!
so we headed for car wash aft my hair treatment. ^^

baby's new toy! we named it the "monster"~!!!!
he just got his new pair of shoe (rims) *^^*

waiting for baby's fren~
their stealing ppl's wi-fi for work =X love.

my fav pic of the day =D
cux baby looked cute in it. i love u, dardar!

No comments: