Sunday, December 12, 2010

JB with darling jane




second week of JB!
this time is with darling jane =)
awaiting for her arrival.
baby bought this cute shirt for me!
i love it!
darling went to pump oil before entering into JB.

i wanted to go daiso, so she sent me over to PS's daiso. but couldnt get what i wanted.
since we're there, we went over to SAYBONS for soupy!
YUMMY!
darling ordering!
we somehow have the same likings.
always like her cute reactions and jokes!
she's so noti! always disturbs ppl...
people that deal with her will have no peace!!! LOL
our fav soup at a rainy day! =)

YES YES!! pepper pls~
off to my bf's shop to get my passport and headed to JB!

i and baby always visit this restaurant for dinner!

our passport!
my fav BBQ!










darling! ur camera cannot la! so dark!

\
we ordered salted egg carb!
just the two of us! one whole carb!
my fav veg. my treat! back to s'pore.
went thomas for desserts! always felt so heart warmer with darling.
she's noti but dote on me alot. i know! ♥

No comments: