Thursday, October 28, 2010

every wednesday its ladies night!

i nearly forgot i got to work last night,
until one of the staff commented on my facebook.
phewww...
=X

my dress code of the day.

its frm the 199 shop!

its been very long since i last cam-whore.. o.O
i'll flood you all with all my pictures! the flash light is too bright! till i cant really see my nose =X




baby dont like me with the cap.
he said i looked thai with it =X

but thai girl very pretty ar?! lol..
next time, i'll replace the cap with a spec like this =)
its actually one of my sunglasses.
but i got loads of it. therefore, i force the lenses out! save money! hahaha.
but its nice thou!
glasses without any lens =)
smartTIFFANY!

dardar fetch me off work,
and we went gelyang for supper!
one of my fav stall... he get his dinner, while i get my supper!
didnt took any pictures, bcux i only bring my wallet and phone dwn =S

home right after.

purchase any of the item frm the199shop and get instant $2 off!

jus for my readers! =))))


PS: pls vote for me "TIFFANY" at the199shop.com and five winner walks away with $100 shopping voucher.

PS:: pls help me click on my nuffnang ads above my banner! love ya.

No comments: