Monday, October 4, 2010

The 199 Shop

Just wanted to share some love I’ve got for my readers!:D


Before i start, i’d like to share my experience in buying goods as a consumer in blogshops. i had total bad experience in blogshop that makes me not a shopaholic in online shops.


First experience:


I rmb a clothes that caught my eyes when i was doing online shopping a years ago. i’ve ordered it bcux the measurement listed on the blogshop fits me and the model that wears it. She’s as skinny as me. So i’m very confident it fits me well. But when the goods arrived, it was doubled/ thrice my size! Sizes that L size could wear it!
*total disappointment* i gave it to my cousin, didn’t even want to get an exchange it. =(


Second experience:
Shipment was late and i waited a few more days to a month to get my heels. (this was only recently)

HENCE...... 199shop is the online shop that i spotted with PLEDGE!

the 199 Shop, they provide:


*Fast and Responsive Customer Service.

*100% Value Back Guarantee.If the product is defective/misrepresented at NO QUESTION ASKED.

*Daily Postage services that parcel reaches you within the shortest time possible.


*Great pricing, with value added services inclusive of FREE normal postage.

*Members & Points Reward System Shop with them and get rewarded!

NOT becux i model for them thats why i wrote a nice review here.

BUT, bcux i model for them thats why i know what system they have in there.

what u see is what u get!

we dont grab,clip or fold on the clothes to show the fittest or tightest.

The 199 Shop is an online apparel store that
provide stylish fashion apparels to trend from causal, formal to sexy! (you name it!)

the highest price you can find is only $19.90

Code "Tiffany" and get $2 off your purchase!
share this with all your friends!
Awesome buys! who doesnt want it?

No comments: