Monday, August 30, 2010

dayout with Jean

Day one after exam. LOL
im free like a bird!
going for dental appointment.
met up with Jean at town ♥
lunch at coffee club.
candid shot frm her. 0.O nice thou.. haha..
sweet jean who polluted my mind! rofl.
my mouth rinse drink?
totally taste like mouth rinse. i tried it bcux it stated chef recommendation.
i guess he chef love mouth rinse?
damn shag.. not enough sleep -.-
my pork ribs..!
but compared to "cafe cartel and coffee club" i think cafe cartel is better =)
not her order but she took it thou.. so nice of her!
she always got me a lil gift when we meet..
awwww....
stupid vincent, told me to look for him but he wasnt in!
PROOF to you im there!


i love BLYTHE DOLL!
wanted to get her a nice outfit here but it was rather expansive! =X

No comments: