Monday, July 26, 2010

its addictive.

MY WEEKEND!

reached home at 2am,
woke up at 7am to prepared for a shoot at 9am,

when i left home,

my organiser said its cancelled due to bad weather! hpfmmm!!

morning shoot was cancelled.
afternoon, i got another shoot =)
headed out for shoot and
worked at barnone at night.

S.U.N.D.A.Y
woke up in the afternoon and headed out to JB!
weee....
before that i cam-whored ♥



ate at JB's hong kong cafe before shopping!

while waiting for our food.


anyway, its our anniversary...
how long le ar???? hmmm..

cus of today, i didnt went for an car event job *CRY*
good $$$ !!! but.. i chose dardar!

money can be earn back but there's only one dardar!
SEE! i look you so much,stupid boy.
=Pdardar holding my NEW TOY!

hpfmm...
i want NOM NOM....

NOM NOM!
thumbs up!
must try!
SPICY FISHBALL.
my spicy cripsy chicken noodle =)
thumbs up!
SPICY MUSHROOOMSSSS!
MUST MIST MUST TRY!
YESH, 3 must~ ahahaha..
but pathetic little la..


My baby is supa dupa adorableeeeeeeeeeeee.
I love you,baby!

Thanks for everything!

Thank you, baby.
Thanks for everything that you’ve done for me.
Thanks for being my baby.
You just feel so lucky when you have a baby like him!
I’m going to get him tattooed on me!



Because, I love you forever!


I know you love me too, YAY!


PS: Please help me click on the advertisement on the left side bar. Thank you! ♥♥♥

No comments: