Wednesday, June 9, 2010

my birthday gift



i jus wanna share my joy with you all...!
mummy jus pass me a letter, FRM MDIS! gosh...
i was like FUCK FUCK FUCK *NERVOUS* as in very very nervous!!!

i know i've tried my best but still i didnt work hard enough as there wasnt much motivation without my other mates, when i was in diploma life.

but i still thank my new bunch of frens we're made..
sharing they're notes tgt with me =) really much appreciate!!
im jus so blissed to meet so much nice people in my life and i swear i'll cherish them!

if u're my frens u'll noe that, when u treat me good, i treat them even better!
people might think that im fierce looking, ya! but tt is how i look!!
i cant change right, unless i go for surgery la, which i wont!
those nasty people that made nasty comments,
please reflect urself before commenting on people..
if u think u're so good,so wont be behiind ur computer doing such jealousy act.

Don't judge me cause what u may know might only be the 1% of me.
and thanks to my beloved frens who have commented to protect me,
they're the ones that who knows, who m i..
i might be fierce or even ah lian in looking ,
but i cross my heart that im never one of them..
my frens always named me a joker, ah siao, cheat thrill etc..
cus they are my frens that i always mix with..
and they are the people that can judge who i really am..

**Don't assume before judging.Judge me by just a piece of unverified info is unfair!**
anyway, back to the topic of my exam result!

Marketing Management: Great B
Financial Management: Great B
Business Information Systems: Great B

it wasnt that great but at least i tried,
it wasnt easy for me to pull thur..
my mates always been seeing my nervous and panic expression..haix..
having to work and study, paying my own expenses and school fees... whoo....

No comments: