Tuesday, April 27, 2010

thai express

sorry for not updating this rusty blog..
im busy mugging for exam! so sorry!

these are some overdue pictures,
taken during the period of time when we're mugging in town.

bren found out that there's a SUPERBBB spicy food for me..
*MY LOVE*

he's taking order frm me! lol..
nah.. he's not the waiter there der...?
but he stood up beside me and pretended to be a waiter..
using his phone which acts like a PDA?
hahha..its shocks me but cute thou..
jeff uncle is tried aft seeing OL in town..
our new mate! Vincent, the guy in grey.
apparently, he's my classmate and dardar's camp mate..
such a small world =)
my pretty darling.
bren always bully me!
so jus plain rice for him! hfpmmmm..
spicy spicy noodles!
*thumbs up*
pardon my messy hair! im stress!
bren's soft shell crab...
my new hair cut! nice?
sumptuous meal.
i dunno what darling trying to do..
jus found out this picture when she posted.. LOL

PS: My eyebags is seriously going to be like panda bestfriend soon, if i'm going to continue sleeping in the morning..

No comments: