Sunday, March 14, 2010

Weekends

S.A.T.U.R.D.A.Y
cam-whore before going shoot =)
a month since i see Adeline..
sorry for delaying your shoot. was really busy..
and she's so kind to delay each day and weeks jus for me ^^


Cab over to Adeline place..
changed total of 2 cabs to her place..!
the cab uncle really ridiculous..
didnt know how to sent me to the place i wanted,
he stopped aside and search on his so-called "TEACHER" (street directory)
and yet he still dunno.. and wanna consult on other cab uncle who drove passed..
i got mad.. WTH? i rather get another cab uncle to sent me there right?
i wasnt late for shoot.. and yet he made a whole mess of it..
and its his 2nd day of work.. so what? i have to pay u money for your act like this?
NO WAY!
i got told him i'll switch cab and he said ok.. and i got off and take another cab..
he came out of the cab and ask me to pay.. i got even angry..
bring me to some place tt i dunno whats the point of me paying you?
i told him that its near police station and near ave 5..
guess what? he doesnt know any of this place.. he told me that Singapore is so big..
whoooo!!! i only heard that s'pore is small~ i didnt wan to talk to him much.. and the other cab uncle also agree not to pay him.. WTH! im really mad!

aft shoot,
its was still early for my work at 10pm.
so, i stayed over at Adeline's place for dinner and off to work =)

baby came to fetch me aft work,
and went to his place *^^*
played wrestling! LOL..
his mummy couldnt tahan us and went back to her room! LOL


S.U.N.D.A.Y
woke up late =X
decided to go JB again..

baby showed me cuts on his hand ^^ lol..
left home ard 2pm + ?
reached m'sia at ard 5plus due to massive jams!

baby was hungry!
we got there and didnt know if we shld get our lunch or dinner.. LOL..


had macdonalds for late lunch @ Holiday Inn

went to one of the salon to get my hair dyed..
was a last min thing as the person came to approach us..
so why not? since all my black hair growed =)
Before - (light blonde)
AFTER - RED!
RED RED RED.
BLOODY RED!
baby got mad!
i got upset!
we guess the trainee made a mistake =X
a huge mistake that killed 2 elephants!

scientific proof that one hair dye can killed 1 huge elephant..
AMAZING HUH?
they re-dyed for me again..
means baby gonna wait again!

they choose a colour for me "PURPLE!"
haha.. DARK PURPLE! dont worry guys! rofl..
its close to black unless its under the sun light and it will turn to purple..
DINNER!
baby's fake smile..
i noe he's hungry + sianz...

sorry for the boredness, my baby love.
loook at the cup size of the sugarcane juice o.O
my NEW hair colour.
what you guys think abt it?
2 pax with 4 dishes.
aft dinner,
brought mian yang for bathe.


i felt sleepy =X
jus cant sit at the salon for hours!
arghhh..
baby like my new hair colour..
me? seems black to me..
cant imagine im back to secondary school..
BLACK HAIR! oh my...
baby love.
*messy hair*

To Max:
this is Jiefeng and me!
=)
SPOT APPLE!
(anyway, this is a test shot. LOL)

No comments: