Tuesday, March 2, 2010

My Group Mates

Brendan didnt reply my msn message last night!
he slept through out the whole day till 3am!
didnt come to sch for days.. oh my!
he came to school today and bought me my fav chocolate POCKY!
*THANK YOU BREN!*
he only come on the second lesson..
and see what he does?

not listening in class!
but using itouch...
STALKER! LOL..
NO WORRIES! their not masturbating!
but gambling.. LOL..


but i agree,lesson is damn boring..
zZz..
Joke of the day! =X




Craving of the week:
1. teppanyaki
2.Mac
3.Malaysia BBQ
4.Chilli/black pepper Crab


yupp.. all the above are spicy food!
YES I LOVE HOT AND SPICY FOOD!
ate mee rubus, Pocky and mee soto for lunch..
the time intervals between them is only 1 hours! oh god..
i might look skinny but i eat alot! =X

No comments: