Sunday, February 28, 2010

dumbnessz

Dumbness thing i've done.
S.a.t.u.r.d.a.y
worked till 2am last night but got home at 4am
as i accompany chongfa to watch the band till it ends..

woke up at 8am..went fitting at sembawang..
cus i tot i have a photoshoot at 11am so have to got up early for fitting..
when i msg my blogshop lady boss if she wants me to get her lunch..
and she told me tt shooting is next week not this week.. oh gosh!
PATHETIC 3 hours of sleep!
wasted my trip.. my make up.. and didnt wan to go home!
so called my mom.. she's going expo for food fair..
so, i tot a train frm sembawang to jurong and to tanah merah and to expo..
freaking long trip!
*what to do.. i cant donate more money to the cab uncle*


its the last day of CNY today,
woke up at 1pm today,
went bugis temple for "bai bai",
ALOT OF PEOPLE AH~ faster pray le den come out..

went parkway for lunch,
went to find my gan ma.. cus i didnt got a chance to see her
as im sick for the past few weeks.. =(

acc baby to ubi car mart..
went back home bathe,
slept for 1hours.. got up for steamboat,
and back home..


im so sleepy now.. wanna go koon le.. tata..

No comments: