Monday, February 1, 2010

RANDOM

Apple jus came back home..
therefore there are some overdue pictures =X


JB Trip that day with darling and jeff.
Panda receive love letter =X
(summons)
Love strawberry yogurt ^^






Bought these CUTE bao for mummy..
Donuts can be fancy, why not Bao? heehee..
spot darling looking at her cute tissue pack.
WAO! jus happen everything is in PINK.
oh ya.. added in my apple and drink..
nice combi ~


****



LAST S.U.N.D.A.Y.

outing with baby boy!

my first time wearing this vest aft moulding in my wardrobe for 3-4 years..
hahaha... it still smell good ok?!

heavy dark circles!
we woke up at 3pm in the noon..omg.

went tampines for my favourite teppanyaki~
then headed to town =)


*****



S.U.N.D.A.Y
baby bought this set of colours pens for me!
how sweet.. HUNDRED of colour pens..
LOVE YOU BABY! ❤ muackies~

No comments: