Wednesday, January 20, 2010

JB TRIP

T.U.E.S.D.A.Y
JB Trip with Usual*
WHERE THE HELL IS JEFF????
i look so FAT in this pic =X
love my darling ("v")
hmmmm....
ah HUH! here he is!!!
gift exchange?
he bought darling pocky as she's very hungry..
and i bought him ricola.. we bought having sore throat..
*MALAYSIA*
so HOT that i and darling wont want to get out frm the shelter
ooo..aa..pehh..aa..som! who shld start massage 1st?
nice place =)
the USUAL!
candid shot!
washing our feet before massage!
arrrhhh... they're gonna wash my feet for me!!!
couldn't scream =X
arrgghhh.. very itchy!!!!!!!!!
(ya, im very sensitive =X)
all in one room!
jeff, you tan tio ar....
changing to their clothes!!
me: darling! see.. the pants so BIGGG!!! HONEYMOON..
me: darling.. she kick me!!!
darling: laughing* den snap snap snap the whole process... LOL..
SHIOK!!!
THREESOME HONEYMOON.
the oil massage was good!!
NOT ENOUGH!!! hahaha..
jeff did u open ur eyes?
darling say im having kids meal..
cux there's yakult for me n jeff...
JEFF don u ever tot of grabbing anything frm me!!!
i'll feed u wasabi~~~~

***
we're discussing abt massage during lunch/dinner time..
darling kept laughing.. becux i was asking them during massage process..
me: darling... how was the massage?
darling: ok lo...
me:den jeff lei.. did she turn you on not?
all: laughs*

ROFL....

No comments: