Tuesday, January 12, 2010


Lunch at Rendezvous Hotel.

Had been accompany mummy for this whole week.. =)

Her 1 week off day aft so much hard work..

her reward frm me.. shopping, treats and of course my avaliable time jus for her!

some sort of event that mummy join.
tts my pretty mummy!

wine tasting =P
we're early =) so, i went out to call my BFF.. heehee..

1st dish was to lao yue shen..

was kinda disappointed thou.
WINE! *jumps with joy*
but aft tasting it.. noNOno.. beyond lower grade!
First Glass:
Colognola Soave
Spumante Brut DOC
Second Glass:
Sartori Pinot Noir Pavia 07
Third Glass:
Satori Pinot Grigio
Arcole DOC 08

but sadly, hmmm..
not my liking of the above brand of wine =X
***

aft lunch, went chinatown for shopping..
bought alot alot alot of stuff.. i think i spend nearly $200 or even more..
bought mummy new year clothes! 100 over!
oh god, as long as she's happy so am i, right? heehee.. *HAPPY*

had dinner, and off i go work! whooo..
aft spending must work hard! >.<
i swear its a damn hectic day for me that day! Ahhhh...



PS: i HATE ppl who are FAKE and STUPID!

No comments: