Thursday, December 3, 2009



jus came back frm work..
today is a hectic day for me..
actually got filming for Jack Neo movie de but i rejected.. *wasted*
as i need to go for interview.. *2 interviews today*
and work aft dinner...!!!

aft interview, cab to baby's workshp.. bought dinner for him and his worker..
went to work aft tt.. and my poor baby got to OT..

back to the interviewsss...
one of the company wanna hire me as receptionist cum admin CUM accounts..

but he was saying if i join them its a waste of my talent as he saw
my passed experience and stuff..
but i asked myself is tt what i really want???

b4 tt i was telling everyone that i hate office job like admin.. always doing the same routine everyday so boring! i loves events. marketing. sales? maybe? a job that keep me bzy so that time pass faster.. hahaha.. but what if you're taking the same pay as a receptionist and as a event coordinator? events timing is very irregular and what i can say that working as that is very "bo hua" but gain lots of experience and as for receptionist, you can go back home on the dot! haha ...its like TAKING THE SAME F**K-ing PAY LA..

tell me tell me.. wat shld i go for?? i cant decide myself...
jus anybody! leave a comment for me.. thank you sooo much...
im so lost..! ):

No comments: