Friday, November 20, 2009

went shopping with june ytd at Far East =)
finally got to meet her aft 1 month??? hahaha..

dinner at Shokudo.
Her fren came along for dinner with us.
table for?
3 or 8???? LOL!
this is how he shows 3!





rub my eyes till one big one small..
kekeke..


june's vinegar...
my smootieee..
his green tea?
salad! i hate!

unagi pizza..
nv got a chance to try it.. so sad!
salmon steak.. YUMMY!
Salmon pasta! my love*

aft dinner we convey over to bishan for prawning!
its was my first time prawing! Awwww...
i caught a BIG prawn! weeee...
ya, tts not my hand.. i dont dare to touch them!
this was my 1st lil prawn..

i and him was competing who caught the most prawn..
but u know what??
6:6
DRAW! wth..
but it was my first experience and i think its good for a
first timer to caught so many prawns.. hahaha..

LOVE IT!
u guys gonna try it, if u haven!
it jus so so so much fun there.. =)
sorry prawn prawn..
i dont even dare to touch them!
sorry guys.. u all gonna bbq them..
lucky number 27.
its the stick number..

i had so much fun tt day..
thanks for the dinner and prawning =)))


PS: i need to get a new camera soon.. these pixels of pictures really jia lat..
sorry readers.. bare with me.. i'll get it real soon..
or any kind hearted person wanna get one for me?

No comments: