Friday, November 27, 2009

remember i said abt my family prob, which makes me stay at woodlands right now.
my dad called randomly asking us to move back but we refused.. now he just called me and told me tt he renting out i guess the fucking whole entire house lah.. he rented the back of our house, level 1 of our house and NOW the TOP of the house, there is where our room is!!! im so mad now.. i doesnt want to live here.. not tt i doesnt wan to live with mummy, kor and all...jus tt woodlands is really very inconvenience where ever i go.. after hanging up the phone i scream tt i wan to go back home! argghhhh...

mummy said go back la.. she's not gg back neither do my brother wants to go back.. jus ask him to leave you room alone.. but i was thinking if i go back there.. im living with strangers all over! i dont fucking noe them! and we're living in the same roof.. sharing the same toilet.. FUCK! tts gross! arrggghhh... tell me what shld i do!!!

No comments: