Sunday, October 11, 2009


Photoshoot was rather bad ytd due to the thunder storm!
40 photographers, 8 models, 5 assistant and 1 organiser are totally drenched!
but we still continue to shoot aft the storm! hmmm..
messy wet hair, sand all over, peeling off eyeliner, melted make up..arghh..
was really uncomfortable.. other than tt, everything went smoothly ^v^



yess.. i caught a cold! *sniff sniff*

DAMAGE!


when shopping with mummy and uncle..
bought LANEIGE mask,eye cream and facial foam..
the eye cream jus look lyk our contact lenses casing.. so cute!
but rather expensive too.. it cost 99 buck jus for the CUTENESS i pay for..
but it jus couldn't resist to have such a cute item.. i guess they have a good marketer!

total no sch for me for 5 days! lol..

wed - no class

thurs- (lab for group A)actually im gg there to hand in my project de.. but due to thunder storm!
there is unexpected shocks (no electricity) i called my mom she was at work.. cant rush home.
i called my BB to come over my house to solve the problem.. by the time he came over 12 plus le.. lucky, the night b4 i sent my project to sharon for printing..wanna thanks sharon here too..
THANK YOU SHARON! *^v^*
*yes again* raining really spoilt my day! haaha.

Fri- lab for group B ( so no class for me)

and of course Sat and Sun no sch!

going back school tml.. hmmm.. one more week to examation and im graduating this month!
any job recommandation for me? =)

No comments: